If you want to attract Facebook user’s magnetically to your business or your cause, you must first remembers these 7 Secrest to Winning (Facebook) Friends and Influencing the Masses
1. Be Sincere. Joe Vitale, the best selling author and creator of the phrase “Hypnotic Marketing” believes that the “intention” that you hold in your heart each time you pick up a pen dramatically affects the outcome of your message. So if you write from your heart as you would write to close friend or family member, then your reader will feel and respond to your sincerity.
2. Be Passionate. Only write about subjects or cause that you believe in strongly. Your reader will sense your passion. If you do not believe this then read “No More Shacks!” by Millard Fuller the founder of Habitat for Humanity.
3. Be Original. Be creative, be spontaneous, be controversial, and be entertaining. Take a tip from the mass media – people today want to be “infotained.” They want vital information, but, they also want to have fun in the process.
4. Be Funny. This is an extension of number 3 above. Use examples, stories, and “parables” to drive home your points in a humorous and, when appropriate, light hearted manner.
5. Be Accurate. Authority attracts. If you are to be perceived as an authority in your field, then you have a responsibility to assure that the information, advice, and answers you deliver to your audience are accurate.
6. Be Helpful. Listen carefully to the needs, problems and challenges of your readers and “Friends.” When you offer solutions that benefit your friends they may repay the debt by promoting you and your expertise. This is the embryo of true “Word of Mouth Marketing.”
7. Be Nice! The last secret is probably the most overlooked way to attract hoardes of people eager to do business with you. We can say this in a number of ways - it’s been stated Biblically as the “Golden Rule,” Emily Post reinforced it in her “Blue Book of Ettiquette” a century ago, Dale Carnegie thought it was so important he wrote “How to Win Friends and Influence People…
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”
Say Thank You and Please. Speak when spoken to. Praise other’s successes. Recommend other “Friends” and authorities for jobs, contracts, and opportunities.
If you still need a better understanding of what I mean when I say simply “be nice,” then perhaps you should find a dog-eared copy of the classic essay by Robert Fulghum - “All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.”
Now, following my own advice – “What is your number one secret to building a successful relationship using Facebook? I’d really like to hear about your Facebook success. Please share your secret with me by entering a comment below.
Last, if you “Liked” this information and found it valuable, then please click the “Like” button above this article to share it with your Facebook friends.
As always — Thank you!