· Suits are required for interviews. Dresses, sweaters and open- toe shoes are inappropriate attire for interviews. Please make sure that all body piercings and tattoos are not visible, and that all shirts are neatly ironed.
· Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
· Please check in for your interview in suite 222 before going to the interview rooms located in room 322.
· Please complete a 5 & 5 questionnaires in preparation for your interview. Questionnaires are available in suite 222.
· All students are expected to keep their scheduled interviews, failure to do so will result in the revocation of interview privileges.
· If you are unsure of your interview time or location, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact the CPD for clarification.
CPD Office Hours
Tues 10/26 & Wed 10/27 – 1pm- 4pm
Thurs 10/28 & Fri 10/30 – 10am-1pm
· Resume & Cover Letter Critique
· 1 on 1 Help with Finding Positions and How to Apply
· Senior Check Ups:
-Need a job after graduation?
-Having trouble finding positions for which you qualify?
-Not sure of the steps?
THIS WEEK’S EVENTS:
· Monday, October 25, 2010
Marriott Information Session
Apply for 10/26 Interviews at the information session
For more details visit collegejobs.marriott.com
5:30 pm – Room 417
UG/ Intern – All Majors
· Interviews This Week:
Mon. 25th Deloitte
Wed 27th TJX
· Interviews Next Week:
Mon 1ST GE, Pepsi
Tues 2nd – PNC
Wed 3rd – Delta, Eli Lilly, IBM
Monday, October 25, 2010
PNC Bank Information Booth
Will be collecting resumes for upcoming interviews
Nacelink Resume Submission Deadlines:
· Monday 10/25
PNC – FT/Intern/UG All Business Majors
G.E.- FT/UG Fin. & Acct.
· Tuesday 10/26
Aetna– FT/Intrn/ UG – All Majors
Cigna – FT/MBA
· Friday 10/29
Towers Watson – FT/Int – Actuarial Science, Insur.
PLEASE CHECK NACELINK DAILY FOR JOB & INTERNSHIP POSTINGS.
If you are having problems with Nacelink please see Ms. Wilson in 222.
· SENIORS!!!! YOUR TIME IS NOW!!! Graduating seniors, the fall semester is when you should be looking for full-time positions. If you need help please inquire within CPD in Suite 222!!!
· Please check the boards outside of 222 for changes to any of the upcoming events in terms of time and location.