I have over 20 years experience speaking with groups of all sizes on a variety of marketing topics. Speeches are both entertaining and educational utilizing state-of-the-art technological enhancements. I’m an expert at engaging your audience and responding to their questions, not some boring professor likely to put you to sleep.
I’m available in-person for your next meeting or corporate training event or can participate electronically in your webinar, radio broadcast, TV interview, or other educational event. Formats might include:
- 30-90 minute presentation
- panel discussion participant
- half day or full day training
- multi-day training
Sample presentations include*:
- The role of listening in social media
- How to integrate all your marketing communications
- Engaging customers and prospects
- How to use low cost marketing tactics to help your business achieve its potential
- Building an outstanding service organization
- How to brand your products and services
- Collaborating with suppliers and internal customers to achieve greatness
- Building customer loyalty
Angela Hausman is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Howard University and owner of Hausman and Associates, a full-service marketing firm operating at the intersection of marketing and social media. Our specialties include behavioral modeling, market research, brand management, innovation, marketing planning, and developing sustainable competitive advantage. Previous clients include the USO, Cincomm, Xerox, Fisher Scientific, and ITT Financial.
Dr. Hausman holds a Ph.D. from the University of South Florida and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh. She has over 50 publications in scholarly journals, including the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Services Marketing, and Journal of Consumer Marketing. In addition, she has made presentations at numerous international conferences and consulted with major corporations. Her current research is predominantly in the areas of Internet Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and International Marketing.
* view powerpoints from some of these presentations on our SlideShare channel for Hausman Marketing Letter.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a presentation.